10 gorgeous gift ideas for the bridesmaids
To help you say I do, you need your best girl friends to say I will - I will help you pick your dress, I will help you plan the best party of your life (with the person you love), I will throw you the best hen do that I can possibly come up with to send you on your merry way into marital bliss, I will take your bridezilla in good grace, smile and give you a hug.
And what do they get in return for working so hard for you? Well, that depends on your budget, but here are a ten suggestions to get you started.
1. Best Bridesmaid Certificate- £6.45. If you can’t think of the words to say thank you to your girls, then let these Best Bridesmaid Certificates by Eskimo Kiss Designs, say it for you.
2. Tie The Knot Earrings- £14. Celebrate the girls by your side and give them a gift they can wear on your big day too. These beautiful tie the knot earrings for bridesmaids, designed by Sophie Jones Jewellery, are affordable, stylish and gorgeous.
3. Infinity Knot Bangle- £15. This unique infinity knot bracelet comes with gift box and botanical card reading 'Thank you for helping us tie the knot'. Let your gift say how eternally thankful you are for the girls in your life.
4. A box of unicorn macarons- £29.50. Nothing says I love you and thank you for being my bridesmaid quite like a box of Ohlala delicious unicorn macarons.
5. Bridesmaid Pamper Gift Box- £23.95. Get your girls ready with their very own bridesmaid pamper gift box from Sweet Cecily’s. Indulge them with a selection of the finest handmade skincare treats and thank your special ladies for all their help pre and during your big day.
6. Keds X Kate Spade glitter trainers- £75. With all the to-ing and fro-ing your bridesmaids are going to have to do, why not have them do it in Keds X Kate Spade glitter trainers?
7. Initialed luxury luggage- £89.40. This gorgeous weekend/overnight bag is a must have for all the bridal party - particularly if you are having a destination wedding. It's an essential bit of kit that enables a bridesmaid to fulfil her duties, make your wedding prep a breeze, or support you on your big day.
8. Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Deluxe Candle- £120. If you want your girls to really grasp your gratitude for all their hard work in the run up to your nuptials, nothing is going to hammer the point home quite like a Jo Malone luxury candle. And this 600g aromatic beauty doesn’t hold back.
9. Personalised silk pyjamas- £180. These personalised silk pyjama will make a wonderful gift for the bridal party; all the bridesmaids can spend your final night as a single girl in style: piped, monochromed style.
10. Trip to Paris- £224 . Give the gift of memories. An all expenses paid trip to Paris, just you and your best girl. Dynamic and truly wonderful, Paris is the ideal city in the world to say thank you in.